What we offer:
- Wall spaces, pedestal and floor spaces larger than many galleries in similar formats.
- All overhead and advertising costs – no ‘hidden’ fees.
- Local, Regional, National and International Advertising.
- Central processing of all sales transactions (including sales tax): Cash, Checks, Credit Cards.
- Artists paid for any sales during the period twice per month via check or PayPal.
- Artist specific section on the www.affairedart.com website and Facebook page.
- 2 Featured Artists every month – inside and outside the gallery, online and in print.
- Gallery branded artwork labels
- Gallery branded Certificates of Authenticity (signed by the Artist)
- Themed shows for ArtWalks every 6 weeks. More information on ArtWalks can be found here: http://www.galvestonartscenter.org/artwalk.html
- Food, wine and music for all ArtWalks.
- Gallery lighting/space specific spotlights.
- Window space coordinated by the Gallery for specific ArtWalks/themed events.
Who can apply?
All Fine Artists are welcome to apply – from any region, any country. This is a rolling call for entry and does not have a deadline.
Is there an application fee?
NO. There is no fee to submit your work and NO fees if you are accepted. Once accepted and contracted, monthly rent will apply.
How to apply:
Please download, save and fill out the Artist Application, and email it along with 6-10 images of your work and with a Biography/Artist Statement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to expect after you apply:
We will review your application within 14 business days and notify you via email as to the status of your acceptance into the Gallery. If we have any questions, we will contact your directly. Please do not phone the Gallery to inquire about your application. You will hear from us.
- We will discuss space availability and you can choose your space. If space is not available at the time, we will put you on a call list on a first come first served basis and contact you immediately when space becomes available.
- If space is available we’ll then send and have you sign a contract noting the Gallery guidelines, your space number and your space financials.
- If you accept, we sign together and you are free to ship or bring your work!
Thank you and we look forward to showcasing your Art!